Smail and slip dialup (2nd request)

	Hi folks, I asked this the other week and never got any replies back so
I'm asking again. I cant believe for a second I'm the only one wanting to
run smail over a dial-up connection and I think this is tyhe best forum to
ask this question.

	I'm trying to setup smail the operate over my dial-up slip account.
I installed smail (and it's dependants) using dselect and ran smailconfig.
I chose option 1: Internet site sending and receiving mail using smtp :
This seemed to me to almost setup smail correctly. It put the write line in
inetd.conf and when I write a mail offline it gets dumped in spool as it
should. I'ce configured my isp's mailserver as my smarthost.
	Unfortunately when my link comes up (dial-in) the mail refuses to budge
from spool . Typing "runq" in an xterm produces no errors or information,
it merely runs then exits.

	Could someone who has a working smail setup please send me their
configs and some info how to get it working? Or should I dump smail and go
with another transport agent? Any help much appreciated.

Brian (hoping for some help this time) Skreeg,

Ozzy,
   __ _ _
  /  \ \ \
 / / / / / |-Brian Skreeg--------IRC:_Ozzy-|
 \__/  \ \ |-Lead guitarist extraordinaire-|
    \__/_/ |-I don't look like two zombies-|

Ozzy,
   __ _ _
  /  \ \ \