Re: An alternative to deb-make Re: deb-make

Hi,

	I'm afraid I don't understand. What is broken in the standard
 about multi binary packages? The process seems simple enough that
 kernel-package *automates* the multi binary package
 kernel-source-X.XX (and headers, and image). Unless you call the
 kernel packages trivial ;-).

	I don't think the standard is broken in this regard, and I
 didn't notice any contortions. Could you please elaborate?

	manoj
--
 If the average man is made in God's image, then such a man as
 Beethoven or Aristotle is plainly superior to God.