Linuxconf thread. (was Re: The Debian guy again.)

I am forwarding a message I recieved from Jacques Gelinas, the
author/maintainer of Linuxconf.  This is for people to hear it directly
from the horses mouth.  I have not responded yet, I haven't even digested
the mail fully yet, but this is just to give other people a better feel for
Linuxconf.  I have some other mails sitting around which I'll forward to
debian-devel if that is what people want, I think it is the mail archive
though, (is there any way to do a search on Linuxconf on the debian-devel
mail archive?).

Thanks,

Shaya