porting machines

An Amiga contributed by Robert Binz arrived today. I'm going to put it on
the net so that maintainers can compile packages on it, and I might work
on the install disks if nobody else is doing that for Amiga.

I have a collection of other computers mostly waiting for Linux to run on
them:

Dec Alpha Multia 166: Currently running early Debian port, will be used
 for install disk development.

Mac II: needs a keyboard and monitor to be useful. There's still no Linux
kernel for these, right?
DEC MIPS R4000 workstation. The Linux kernel doesn't run on it yet.
DEC MIPS R3000 workstation. The Linux kernel doesn't run on it yet.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502
Finger bruce@master.Debian.org for PGP public key.