Re: PostgreSQL -- in Debian package format?

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@happy.cs.twsu.edu> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am wanting to use PostgreSQL (previously Postgres95).  Will it be in
> Debian package format soon?  the Postgres95 out there in bo is outdated and
> it would be good to have PostgreSQL in there before 1.3 is released.

While I would like to see it in 1.3 too, I doubt that will be the case
(no more upsdtream changes in frozen).

Emanuele, are you still maintaining the package (I didn't see the shared libbsd
bug closed - maybe I missed that one? Send me a message if you want me to drop
in.

--
Siggy Brentrup <bsb@debian.org> aka: bsb@north.de
*** PGP public key available from keyservers ***