Re: does "make oldconfig" work for anyone else?

Hi,
>>"Mark" == Mark Eichin <eichin@cygnus.com> writes:

Mark> cool, thanks; it might help to either change the Problems text
Mark> to say expr, since it's not sed, but expr that changed... and
Mark> maybe include this as a standard patch in the debian packages
Mark> (after all, I kind of expect that kernel-source-2.x.y is what
Mark> builds kernel-image-2.x.y, and since that patch isn't there,
Mark> it's apparently not true...)

	The sed bit was a thinko (I did get the patch right,
 though). As to changing the kernel-source package, umm, that isbeyond
 my jurisdiction ;-)

	manoj
--
 "Meet me in the bedroom in five minutes... and bring a cattle prod!"
 Woody Allen's "What's Up Tiger Lily"