HD-failure - unable develop debian

Hi all!

Friday evening my HD crashed as full suprise for me. Fortunatly, My /home
was not on the broken disk, but in any case my computer rather unusable
until I get a replacement HD (And a backup device - I guess you don't
believe how useful it is until...).

However, I'm busy with my studies for next two weeks, so I don't really have
time to re-setup my system, meaning that I'll be kinda away. So if anything
critical appears on my packages, feel free to fix it.

Riku Voipio