Re: ncurses back on hold...

Galen Hazelwood <galenh@micron.net> writes:
> Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
> > RMS has stepped in.  I can't quite decide if that's likely to foster
> > resolution or small-arms usage.
> Stepped in on whose side?

No ones in particular, though I suspect ESR could see it as being on
Tom Dickey's side, since RMS stated that he wouldn't remove 4.1 from
prep until he'd heard both sides of the story, and that from a legal
standpoint, the proposition of ESR retroactively revoking the license
on ncurses in order to forbid Tom from doing anything seemed pretty
dubious.

Mike.