Re: Tetris packages - need a less-trademarked name

	I'm new here, and haven't been given a password yet , but ....

	The Debian people may see this as an issue of right and wrong, but a
good lawyer asks what he can or can't get away with.  Making decisions based
on what we are entitled to is not the way to go about it.  It's as foolish as
deciding to represent yourself in court because you are in the right and know
you are eloquent.  You'll be eaten alive.  What you need to know is how to
play the game, that is to be a lawyer.  Debian needs legal advice on this.
Even casual advice from a good lawyer friend would be better than none.