Re: RPM (Was Re: Deity project schedule problems)

All right. Now we're seeing some real technical discussion of the
differences rather than just the usual "better dead than red" talk.
Maybe we can learn something.

The point I am making here is that we should all be clear on what is to
be gained and lost by sticking with dpkg/dselect. It's OK for us to stick
with it, as long as we understand our reasons for doing so, and those
reasons are more than just dogma.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html