Re: RPM (Was Re: Deity project schedule problems)

On Wed, Sep 24, 1997 at 06:22:09PM +0200, Martin Buck wrote:
> I read the statement about the cache somewhere in a document that presented
> some ideas for deity (IIRC, the whole document or at least the part about
> the cache was written by Joey), but I can't find it right now :-(

I have to correct myself: The idea for the cache was presented in the
wishlist for dpkg. deity was mentioned in the same document, but there is
absolutely no connection between deity and the cache. So we should go on
and implement the cache right now :-)

Sorry for the confusion.

Martin
--