global 2.1

I have  packaged global 2.1. If there  is some interest,  I can upload
it. Here is the description of the tools:

GLOBAL version 2.1 including 'gtags.el' is available on this site.

        http://wafu.netgate.net/tama/unix/indexe.html
                                               ~
                                               ^
                                         Don't forget this 'e'.

Global is a common tag system for C and Yacc source code.
It is useful to hack a large project containing many subdirectories
like MH, X or BSD kernel.
It supports following environment.

	o EMACS editor
	o VI editor (nvi 1.34 or 1.79)