Re: fakeroot a solution for multi-architecture building?

The packages are only handled by the arch-specific builders AFTER
Guy has got them through his procedure of bringing them into the
distribution for the initial architectures. They are already verified
as authentic. The arch-specific builders could have a special pgp
key to authenticate uploades coming from them like any other developer.