Re: Access software

A agree with the statements below.
We should have an access category, things like emacsspeak and emacsspeak-dt belong in there too, since they're generally of no use to anyone without a dectalk
(which is, for the sight enhanced amongst you, a speech synthesizer for the visually impaired.)
I'm sure we will eventually begin to see more access products for linux (and hopefully for debian).
Regards
Aaron

--
Aaron Howell.	Q.U.T Equity Department, Technical Support/Training.
work: a.howell@qut.edu.au	Linux/Networking Support.