Re: policy on editor/pager support

On Oct 8, ig25@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de wrote:
> schwarz@monet.m.isar.de wrote:
> >This was the exact reason why I started to document all policy
> >changes/discussions in the "POLICY WEEKLY" postings. As these postings are
> >sent to both lists (debian-policy and debian-devel)
>
> I never received them on devian-devel.  Maybe they weren't getting out?

I, too, went into worry mode when I read this. Then I went and looked
at Christian's website, and saw that "POLICY WEEKLY" is in fact "POLICY
EVERY-SO-OFTEN-AS-NEEDED". There seem to have been only 3 issues so
far: June 15, July 6, and August 8. So you haven't missed the "weekly"
summaries. :-)

(Christian, I'm not suggesting that you *need* to send out the summaries
every week. Whatever you think is appropriate is fine with me. I just
think putting "Weekly" in the title may raise expectations, and worry
people who don't see one every week.)

Steve Greenland

--
The Mole - I think, therefore I scream

			"Israel today announced that it is giving up.  The
			 Zionist state will dissolve in two weeks time, and
			 its citizens will disperse to various resort
			 communities around the world.	Said Prime Minister
			 Yitzhak Shamir, 'Who needs the aggravation?'"
[Dennis Miller, SNL News]