US Debian Crypto Policy - Project leadership position

On Mon, 13 Oct 97 11:00 PDT, Bruce Perens wrote:

>From: "Dave Cinege" <dcinege@psychosis.com>
>> Is that you making this decision, or has it been discussed?
>
>It's been discussed more than once in the past, a consensus was reached
>and clear policy was set, and the policy manual reflects this. Thus, I
>felt _very_ confident to make the call.

I've raised valid points that require some good answers.
I hear by pose the question to those standing to (hopefully) take your job later this
year.

Ian Jackson, how do you feel about this?
Anyone else that plans to run should also make their voices heard.

>> My logs show that the treasury dept has been to my webpage several times;
>
>I'd recommend a certified letter to the appropriate officials via U.S. Mail
>over a notice on your web page. Unfortunately, we don't know if those Treasury
>folks are reading your pages for entertainment from the mail room.

Must you make it a point to be a prick at all times Bruce?