Re: x11 games section

On Sun, 12 Oct 1997, Adrian Bridgett wrote:

> Looking through the policy manual and the packaging (albeit old
> versions). I cannot see where games for X-windows belong - both ones that
> run _only_ under X-windows and ones that can run in either.

I would use "games". "x11" is somewhat crowded, and the fact that
the program runs under X is orthogonal to our main clasification
scheme, that describes the "functionality" of the program
(doc|editors|math|net|...).

Just my 3 Ptas (~0.02$).
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna