new e2fsprogs & partitions > than 2gig?

	Has someone tested the new e2fsprogs 1.10-6 to make sure it won't
eat drives with partitions > than 2 gig.  I am trying to be very carefull
to make sure my drive doesn't get hosed by this problem.

	I know it is supposed to have fixes so what happened in 1.10-4
doesn't happen again, but I just want to make sure it works safely.  Can
someone please post their sucesses.

	e2fsprogs-1.10-6 has just moved into unstable.

						Alex