Re: No Debian/MIPS (was: More Linux/SGI status) (fwd)

bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens) writes:

> I have two MIPS systems here (an R3000 DECStation and an R4000 one) that
> I will make available for compiling as soon as I have a _kernel_ for them.
> DECStation kernels have not been forthcoming.

I have the same problem, I have an Indigo (the purple machine) sitting
on the shelf.  I have no kernel for the SGI to test on it.  (Instead
of a kernel, SGI's ftp site has a 32 byte file saying that nobody has
given them a kernel yet.)

Steve
dunham@cps.msu.edu