A place for bo-compiled hamm-packages

Please, don't mistake this proposal with the one of apeing something of
red hat (... red hat who?  :-)

This is simply the request for a small (and temporary) place to put
packages present on hamm, but recompiled under bo (when possible,
obviously).

During the development of previous versions, packages in unstable that
were dependent from version present _only_ in unstable, were few and
their number were growing while time was passing and the day of the
release was going nearer.
So users needing some particular package from unstable had the _real_
possibility to install it on a stable system without switching to a
_full_ unstable system.

With hamm this is no longer the case. From the very first moment things
in unstable were organized so deeply differently from stable, that a
simple upgrade of an "innocent" package like man-db would have caused a
full reinstallation of most important things.

It's my opinion that we should permit to a user that doesn't want to run
unstable, but that needs something from there, to instal it on his
stable system.
I agree absolutely that _only_ bug fixes can go into stable, so I'm
asking to create a separate directory where we can upload versions of
our packages present in hamm, recompiled under bo.
It will not be mandatory for a maintainer to do so, and the name of the
directory (and its README) should clearly suggest that this
"contribution" is a voluntary help offered to users running bo, and that
will stop with hamm's release as Debian-2.0 (thus I suggest putting it
under "bo", that will disappear then).

Could developers discuss this, please?

Fabrizio