Re: Debian Book Published

I haven't yet figured out how Dale's book fits in the distribution.
We should probably discuss this on the policy list.

It doesn't fit the free software guidelines because it discriminates
against printing, and the status regarding modification is not stated.
However, it is redistributable and viewable online by the user. I am left
wondering if we should treat books the same as other software or not.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html