Re: Backspace & Delete

Chris Fearnley wrote:
> I haven't seen a summary of those discussions recently.  Many people
> like myself cannot subscribe to every important sub-mailing list.  But
> not only would we appreciate being kept informed of progress.  I might
> even have a contribution to make from time-to-time!

I dropped by their web site and read their docs. Their basic idea seems to
be that instead of setting policy on delete should do this, backspace should
do that, etc (which is just a good way to have yet another flamefest), they
want to make it easy to edit a single config file and change how every app
acts. I think that's a great idea!

--
see shy jo