Re: Interrelations affecting...and xemacs/emacs

Hi,

	Emacs and Xemacs do co-exist peacefully in Debian -- but in
 Hamm. The conflicts were not worked out until after the freeze for bo
 (actually, maybe until after bo was released as 1.3).

	Someone (Susan?) was working on hacking netpbm into main and
 non-free parts. If that has not happened by next week, I'll release a
 new upstream version of LaTeX2HTML into the contrib area (that is,
 move it out of main).

	manoj
--
 "Our Constitution ... gives to bigotry no sanction." George
 Washington