Re: Manifesto for the Debian Project leadership

Martin Mitchell:
> I think the US president does have a 'line item veto' power to strike
> out specific clauses of bills before signing them into law -

Oh, very well.  I'm not very familiar with US politics.

> do you propose such a system for the Debian leader?

<fx: repeats `I will not be rude to people with poor reading
comprehension' several times.  Damn, it didn't work.>

No, I think the Debian leader has too much power and I plan to give
some of it back to the developers - completely the opposite of what
you seem to be suggesting.

Ian.