Re: How can I help? ( was Re: Red Hat 5.0 Release date)

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Paul J Thompson wrote:

> Let me know if I can help in anyway, i.e. specific packages which need to be
> ported or any of those old sources which someone would like converted to the
> new source format.

Have a look through the list of packages yet to be converted.  I made
several non maintainer releases, and my criteria were/are: 1. packages I
am familiar with and or use, 2. anything from maintainers that seem to be
MIA, or that just plain have a lot of packages on the list.  I have tried
to avoid 'important' packages.  Other than that, go for it!

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org