Re: Open Hardware Program

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Bruce Perens wrote:

> We have two more applications but the world is not beating a path to
> our door. I've been thinking that we could "nominate" devices that already
> fit the terms rather than expecting manufacturers to apply.

I think it would be a very good idea. The manufacturers might not be very
interested in being certified if they have heard very little of the Open
Hardware Program (or have already forgotten about it). Go ahead, advertize
the program and try to get "good" manufacturers to apply by simply asking
them if they'd be interested.

Remco