Bo-updates directory is looking mighty lonely...

I realize everyone is busy with hamm, but I want to encourage everyone to
use the bo-updates directory when new exciting versions of software come
out.  In particular there are some important bugs in the current versions of
XFree86, tar, and sysvutils in bo, so I'd love to see those updated.

I'd also like to see a version of mutt (suitable for export) make it into
bo-updates.

If the normal packagers of these programs don't have time to make new
packages for bo, I may be able to find time to do it myself.  Please let me
know if you'd like me to do so.

--
VA Research Linux Workstations | Corporate Sponsor of Guerilla Unix
http://www.varesearch.com      | Development Since 1993.