Re: dld, bo-unstable progress

On Sat, Jan 17, 1998 at 05:34:54AM +0100, Gergely Madarasz wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jan 1998, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jan 16, 1998 at 07:21:59PM -0800, David Welton wrote:
> > > debhelper_0.55bo1_all.deb

> My experience is that debhelper >=50 needs perl 5.004. It fails with
> some getopt errors if perl 5.003 is installed.

I did Perl and friends yesterday.  If you can, it would be really nice
to get *bo* out of Incoming and test those packages.  I've been
hammering them out pretty quickly.  They have all installed on my
computer, but I can't guarantee more.

Speaking of.. it would be nice if someone could provide a list of
packages not to mess with, because of wtmp&utmp, or whatever.

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org