New mysql packages

I'm uploading the mysql (3.21.21.beta) packages mysql-base,
mysql-server and mysql-doc to master. These new packages replace the
old mysql package. Because they are new, I'm sure it will take a few
days for them to be moved out of Incoming and into non-free.

mysql-base includes the client binaries and libraries, and provides
'mysql' for those packages that depend on the client libraries.

Scott

--
Scott Hanson <shanson@shcon.com>  <shanson@debian.org>
Johmsweg 9a, D-21266 Jesteburg, Germany