Re: Dinner with Ian Jackson in S.F. Saturday

> I sent proposals to the SANE conference in .nl . A dinner would definitely
> be in order there if I get accepted. One in Cologne around Linux-Kongress,
> and one in Atlanta for the Linux Showcase, too.
>
> 	Bruce

Okay, I took a look at the SANE conference program,
it is on www.nluug.nl/events/sane98.
It is definitely not a conference to go to if you are
not a system administrator. I am an RF techician myself.

But, dinner would be no problem I guess. I will
try and find out if there are any other debian maintainers
living in the netherlands. There is a rather active
linux users group (www.nllgg.nl), I am a member myself,
maybe they are interested to meet you, I don't know.

Can you post a 'call for dinner' just before the
conference? So that would be early november.

Thanks,

Joop
--
Joop Stakenborg PA3ABA