Re: ICQJava Licence

On Mon, Jan 19, 1998 at 07:53:23PM +0100, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

> How about this licence, non-free or what?
>
> ----- s n i p p -----
[deleted]
>  You may not use this software on more than one computer or distribute
> this version of the software to any other third party.

Hmm ... after reading the licence, I do not like the idea of packaging it at
all. Too many if's and but's. IMHO it just does not fit into the concept of
Debian.

Besides, I would not package anything I do not even give to my oldest
enemy :-) The clients are badly programmed, ICQ itself is lousy. We do not
need it.

But that's only my opinion.

regards
	Sascha