Re: braille rescue disk

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, Vincent Renardias wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, G John Lapeyre wrote:
>
> > 	Martin Courcelles <martin@arkenstone.org> has hacked a rescue
> > disk to install debian with a braille terminal.  He is sending it to me so
>
> I guess it would be better to directly forward the changes to Bruce so
> they can be inserted in the boot-floppies package. So that all the
> floppies built with it will have braille support. (Does any other Linux

	Yes this is correct.  It may take some work first and testing on a
braille terminal. I'm not sure how much time Bruce has for that . (or me
for that matter)

> distrib. support braille terminals out of the box BTW?)
	Not really.  Slackware works better than redhat, they say.  But
AFAIK (from following blinux) no one has made an installation disk
specifically for a braille terminal.

G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>