RE: Copyright question: GPL patches for non-GPL packages

Wait a moment. That means we're not allowed to add GPLed patches to
non-free packages. But wouldn't that mean that the gs-aladding package
as it is right now is illegal? The upstream source is two-fold: the
Aladdin source and two files under GPL. So that's the reason why they
distribute it seperately. But then we shouldn't distribute it as it is
right now.

Marco, what can we do now? Go back to the GNU version?

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20