Re: SNI-23: SSH - Vulnerability in ssh-agent (fwd)

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 22, 1998 at 12:43:17PM -0800, David Welton wrote:
>
> > > There has been a new ssh upload recently for both bo and hamm.  It is
> > > already at nonus.debian.org in the proper directories.
> >
> > Since bo-unstable doesnt have symlinks to stable, would it be a
> > problem to send one there too?
>
> I thought bo-unstable is only an addition to bo, isn't it?
> After some testing the packages from bo-updates will be included
> in the regular bo-release.
>
> Btw, has anyone already running ssh 1.2.22?  Someone just told
> me that it doesn't work.

I'm running it and it seems to work fine from my end.  But I don't
constitute a power ssh user (I don't use ssh-add/agent, so i wasn't even
really effected by the security hole)

--
Scott K. Ellis <storm@gate.net>                 http://www.gate.net/~storm/