Re: SNI-23: SSH - Vulnerability in ssh-agent (fwd)

On Fri, Jan 23, 1998 at 12:28:49PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 22, 1998 at 12:43:17PM -0800, David Welton wrote:

> > Since bo-unstable doesnt have symlinks to stable, would it be a
> > problem to send one there too?
>
> I thought bo-unstable is only an addition to bo, isn't it?
> After some testing the packages from bo-updates will be included
> in the regular bo-release.

Yes, but if one assumes that bo is pretty much set in stone, and
decides to track bo-unstable instead, with dselect, you run the risk
of missing this..  I suppose I could do yet another compile myself,
but given that it's already been built for bo...

Thanks,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org