Short note on Netscape source license info

Ok...having reread the info on Netscape's site regarding source
distribution, I've confirmed that the license mentioned before is, indeed,
the old Partner Program license and will not apply to the source code
(good news!).

However, we'll have to wait for the final details (and the source) until
March 31, 1998, at which time the final details will be available on their
site (see http://home.netscape.com/communicator/free_faq.html#13).

In the meantime, the above-mentioned Partner Program license application
would have to be filled out for distribution of current browser products
(naturally in binary form only).

Chris