Re: Timezone upgrading problem

fpolacco@icenet.fi writes:
> In fact, while it is true that, selecting timezones, the old package
> goes correctly replaced

Actually in my case I had to recreate the /etc/localtime link.
At least I assume there was one before, I never checked.

It might also be because dselect didn't automatically replace timezone, it
just uninstalled it. Leaving its conffiles. Later i got fed up with having
another removed/obsolete package so I purged it. That may have removed the
link.

greg