Re: Imlib + gdk_imlib

Shaleh <shaleh@livenet.net> writes:
> I am the E maintainer and expected to be imlibs.  Once my full status is
> done a package should appear.

I guess the `Imlib' Luis is talking about is slightly different from the
one with `E'.  AFAIK, Enlightenment DR 0.13.x can work with imlib 0.13.
`gdk_imlib', however comes with Imlib 1.1.  The .so file has a different
major version.  So, maybe you should release a package called `imlib0'
and Luis can release one called `imlib1'.  Rumor is that Enlightenment
DR 0.14 will work with Imlib 1.x.

- Hari