Re: Possible new name for "deity"

Rafael Laboissiere wrote:

> As many of you are making suggestions, I will make mine too.  I sent it
> to Bruce a couple of days ago, but got no reply.  (Maybe he just found
> it stupid...).

Lets not jump to conclusions now.  Bruce is collecting suggestions for
new names for Deity.  "Collecting" doesn't mean commenting on, or
necessarily replying to every email.

I would suggest that this is a better forum in which to post ideas
anyways.  This is effectively a brain-storming session afterall.

Behan

--
Behan Webster     mailto:behanw@verisim.com
+1-613-224-7547   http://www.verisim.com/