Re: On new names for "Deity"

On 1 Mar 1998 bruce@va.debian.org wrote:

> My original suggestion was "PM". I even got an OK from Red Hat on that!
> Brian and Behan thought it was too short, but if you want an acronym
> it's pretty good.

I like PM, but then I liked trove as well ;-)
I even like the juggling connotation from the spanish trova.
I had assumed that we were trying to create a list of possible names to
use in voting, which was why I suggested unipat (among others).

If you want to make PM a "longer" name, how about PMAM, which could stand
for "evening and morning", or "Package Manager And More". (...nah, I like
trove better)

Waiting is,

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_   Author of "The Debian Linux User's Guide"   _-_-_-_-_-_-