Re: Something is very wrong with this group

> hey! lets save the goose by wringing it's neck!

Certainly not what I proposed.

Can you encompass the idea that someone might want to just process
words and doesn't have the slightest interest in learning about
the computer, and that such a someone might be a worthwhile user?
We are getting close to having the software necessary to accomodate
such a person. We are putting up paid support so you can feel better
about answering what you think are stupid questions. We don't have to
cater exclusively to wizards or even the particularly smart.

	Thanks

	Bruce