debian mca (was Re: UNIX and ease of use)

Nathan E Norman wrote:
> Oi ... maintainerdom, eh?  Ok, I'll look into it ... I've got some model
> 90s and 55s sitting around the tech room here.  I haven't had much
> success with ESDI yet, nor with Token Ring.  The model 90 works like a
> dream ... it's going to be a DHCP server, I believe.

Thought I should point out that there's already some documentation about
getting debian working on MCA systems at
ftp://ftp.dcrl.nd.edu/pub/misc/linux/ -- including way outdated debian
install disks for MCA. Also, a message from someone who got it working is at
http://glycerine.itsmm.uni.edu/mca/contrib-debian.html Also, there's a page at
http://www.calyx.net/~bri/projects/debian/MCA/ that's for bo, and much
further along.

--