-bin packages from libraries

I maintain a couple of libraries that have some simple example programs in
them. I'm trying to decide if these example programs warrant splitting off a
-bin package.

The packages are aalib and the new package gltt [1], which I am currently
debianizing. Aalib has several sample programs:

aatest - displays some test of the library
info - shows info about the display
savefont - I'm not sure what this is for
fire - displays neat animated ascii art fire

Gltt has 2 demo programs:

demo - shows off the capabilities of the library. Some parts are rather
       neat.
logo - displays text in a true type font, and lets you bend it, twist it,
       rotate it, zoom in and out, etc. The logos at
       http://home.worldnet.fr/~rehel/gltt/gltt.html were created with this.

Currently, what I've done with aalib is make aalib1-dev contain the example
programs in /usr/doc/aalib1-dev/examples/. I could do this for the gltt
examples as well. But, I'd personally like to have fire and logo on my
system, they are neat little programs. I wonder if people feel it's worth
splitting off a -bin package which will contain only a few, trivial programs
like these?

--
see shy jo

[1] For the curious, gltt lets you read and draw true type fonts in any
opengl application.