NFS locking... help!

Hi,

anybody know what this means? It's an strace form wmaker

access("/home/mmagallo/GNUstep/Defaults/WindowMaker", R_OK) = 0
stat("/home/mmagallo/GNUstep/Defaults/WindowMaker", {st_mode=0, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
open("/home/mmagallo/GNUstep/Defaults/WindowMaker", O_RDONLY) = 4
fcntl(4, F_SETLK, {type=F_RDLCK, whence=SEEK_SET, start=0, len=0}) = -1 ENOLCK (No locks available)
close(4)                                = 0

/home/mmagallo is automounted via NFS. It says "no locks available"...
libnfslock is preloaded. If somebody points me in the right direction, I'd
be happy to add "support for liblockfile" to WindowMaker, but I need a
clue about where and what to look for.

I have seen this twice. WindowMaker will not start from an NFS mounted
filesystem.

					Marcelo