Re: Why "daemon" is not like "deity"

While I would not say I am "offended" by Deity I do not like the fact that
it is up for consideration... I am a christian (future youth minister) and
while Deity is to me just a word, I still have bad feelings about useing
it as a name for something this important ... I can see where some would
be offended by calling it deity ... I'm not one to fight it ... I would
just sym-link config to deity so that I would just use config ... (just
like I do with dpkg)

-K
Kevin Poorman <ewigin@softhome.net> <ewigin.home.ml.org>
Do the Free-Ride <free-ride.home.ml.org>