Re: Possible new name for "deity"

> I think the developers are excellent at making technical decisions.
> We do not currently have a marketing team, and I think it's time to
> create one.
>
> Having hackers do marketing is like asking cats to swim.
>
> A group of respected people who could work from experience in sales
> and marketing would be better than just having me do it.

I have a hard time believing that this is a marketting thing.  I think
it's about _you_ and what _you_ like/dislike.  I recall making some
arguements about what goes into Debian in order to make it more markettable
to the masses and you just flat out rejected me.  I'm not saying that
those decisions were wrong, but they were definitely based on your
beliefs and not on what is "markettable".

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )