Re: emacs19 anyone?

> I was wondering if there will be such a package before the freeze.

Yes.  I'm about half done, it goes well.  Should have a version late
this weekend.  Sorry for the delay.    _Mark_

ps. two things that would make this work easier: (1) if
debian-changelog-mode came back! :-) (2) if I could find somewhere
that still sells 32Kx8-15ns cache sram -- I'm running off an upgraded
486 with 40M DRAM, but it needs 4 more cache srams... if you have a
pointer, email me [thechipmerchant, digikey, and pricewatch didn't help!]