New gdb-4.16.85 (was: Re: [hirche@informatik.uni-essen.de: Re: 2.2.3 crashes on Linux])

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998 jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl wrote:

> Since our gdb version is by now quite different from the stock 4.16 one,
> perhaps it would be a good idea to have the pre-release available in
> "experimental", to enable us to check that all the problems we've had with
> the stock one will be fixed with the next upstream release.
>
> What do you think?

I've uploaded a new version in my home directory on master. Please test it
and tell me how it works. (Will release it in a few days in either
unstable or experimental depending on the reports ;)

NB: I'd also appreciate feedback from non-i386 users.

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS                 vincent@{waw.com,pipo.com,debian.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:           Pipo:                    WAW:               -