ss2g only used by debugfs

I've been looking trough the base section to find which packages currently
in our base disks are not in that section and vice versa.

I have found that the ss2g package in base/ is only used by debugfs in
e2fsprogs. The ss2g package is ~15KB big and debugfs in e2fsprogs is
~32KB big.

If they weren't in the base section (that is, if we weren't talking about
packages that should be in the the base disks) I wouldn't ask, but as
they are, wouldn't it be better to extract debugfs to its own package,
and move that and ss2g out of the base section? Or is it not worth the
hassle?

--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna