Re: Need some Linux+Pilot users to package existing software

Vincent Renardias <vincent@waw.com> writes:

> On 6 Mar 1998, Steve Dunham wrote:

> > Other stuff that needs to be done (easy, but I'm not working on it):

> >   pilotmanager (graphical syncing program that uses pilot-link)

> Already exists: http://www.slac.com/pilone/kpilot_home/
> (And yes, as the name suggests, KPilot depends on libQt)

I know about kpilot, I'm talking about pilotmanager - a Perl/Tk based
program, originally written by a guy at Sun.  (It predates kpilot, BTW.)
It just needs to be packaged, but it depends on the PDA:Pilot module.

I'm not touching kpilot until the gtk port is finished, but I would
discourage anyone else from packaging it.

Steve
dunham@cps.msu.edu